As I contemplate setting my intentions for this new moon, I realize that I need to dig deeper. I need to study myself. I have been a witch-in-waiting. I have been waiting to practice because I still need to study this or that. I have waited to start my personal grimoire because I’m worried I’ll mess up that beautiful journal with my unskilled ways. The time for waiting is over. Stop procrastinating. Now.
I did a very insightful new moon tarot card reading today. I realized that I am ready. I have been ready for some time. So what if I make a mistake? I will learn from it. The reading revealed to me that I am working hard in the present moment to plan for success. I am thankful for the ability I have to judge what is for my higher good and what is not. I desire a change in my life – a spiritual awakening and a spiritual life put into practice – not just theory. I need to release that which holds me back. Patience and perseverance are the keys to successfully manifesting my intentions. I will step into my truth. I am eagerly determined.
My new moon intentions are as follows:
- I am journaling every day.
- I am writing a blog post every week.
- I am following the lunar cycle more closely so I can attune myself with the moon’s energies and see how it affects my craft.
Actionable steps to help manifest my goals:
- Set alarm early enough to give me time to journal in the mornings after drawing a card for the day
- Set aside time to study about how to utilize the moon’s phases in my daily life and magickal workings
- Plan a weekly blog topic and schedule time on Sundays to create and write
Thanks for stopping by today!